GETTING TO BOULDER
The Denver International Airport (DEN) is an approximate 45-minute drive from Boulder. Information on transportation options between Denver and Boulder, including driving directions, public bus, shuttle services, and taxi/Uber can be found at:
The Polar Technology Conference will be held at the University of Colorado Boulder’s Sustainability, Energy, and Environment Community (SEEC) auditorium.
Detailed directions and map to SEEC:
4001 Discovery Drive
Boulder, CO 80303
SEEC is located on CU Boulder's East Campus at the intersection of Foothills Parkway and Colorado Avenue. Visitor parking is available in the lot in front of the SEEC building.
The Boulder Inn
770 28th Street
Boulder, CO 80303
info [at] boulderinn.com
- The Boulder Inn is offering a limited-capacity special discounted room rate for PTC attendees.
- Online reservations: https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.06103.html?groupId=N6...
- Phone reservations: call 800-233-8469 and reference code "POLAR TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE".
- Please make your reservation 30 days prior to arrival!
Millennium Harvest House
1345 28th Street
Boulder, CO 80302-6899
boulder.us [at] milleniumhotels.com
- The Millennium will be offering a group rate for PTC attendees
- Online reservations: https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=13524&nights=1...
- Phone reservations: call 866-866-8086 and reference code "2003ARCUSA".
- Discounted rate is subject to hotel room availability, so please book promptly!
LOCAL DINING SUGGESTIONS
There are great dining options in Boulder.
For those staying at The Boulder Inn, several restaurant suggestions within walking include:
- The Taj
- Pho Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Café Mexicali
- Dark Horse
- Moe’s BBQ
- Cosmos Pizza