CODE OF CONDUCT
All attendees must review the 2020 Polar Technology Conference Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct (PDF - 210 KB)
GETTING TO BOULDER
The Denver International Airport (DEN) is an approximate 45-minute drive from Boulder. Information on transportation options between Denver and Boulder, including driving directions, public bus, shuttle services, and taxi/Uber can be found at:
Green Ride Boulder is offering an airport shuttle for PTC attendees between the Denver airport and Boulder for $41 each way. Information and reservation instructions can be found here.
The Polar Technology Conference will be held at the University of Colorado Boulder’s Sustainability, Energy, and Environment Community (SEEC) auditorium.
Detailed directions and map to SEEC:
4001 Discovery Drive
Boulder, CO 80303
SEEC is located on CU Boulder's East Campus at the intersection of Foothills Parkway and Colorado Avenue. Visitor parking is available in the lot in front of the SEEC building.
Parking permits for SEEC Visitor Parking are available at https://cuboulder.pmreserve.com/. Please select Polar Technology Conference and click the Find Parking button. Cost is $17 for all three days. Please use lot 556. Alternatively, you may use lot 550 and pay per day at the kiosk. A map of parking lots near SEEC can be found here.
The Boulder Inn
770 28th Street
Boulder, CO 80303
info [at] boulderinn.com
- The Boulder Inn is offering a limited-capacity special discounted room rate for PTC attendees.
- Online reservations: https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.06103.html?groupId=N6...
- Phone reservations: call 800-233-8469 and reference code "POLAR TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE".
- Please make your reservation 30 days prior to arrival!
Millennium Harvest House
1345 28th Street
Boulder, CO 80302-6899
boulder.us [at] milleniumhotels.com
- The Millennium will be offering a group rate for PTC attendees
- Online reservations: https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=13524&nights=1...
- Phone reservations: call 866-866-8086 and reference code "2003ARCUSA".
- Discounted rate is subject to hotel room availability, so please book promptly!
LOCAL DINING SUGGESTIONS
There are great dining options in Boulder.
For those staying at The Boulder Inn, several restaurant suggestions within walking include:
- The Taj
- Pho Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Café Mexicali
- Dark Horse
- Moe’s BBQ
- Cosmos Pizza