- Research Seminar Series
- Indigenous Scholars
- Sea Ice Prediction Network
- Sea Ice Outlook
- Sea Ice for Walrus Outlook
- The Arctic in the Classroom
- ARCUS Early Career Conference Funding Award
- Navigating the New Arctic
- Study of Environmental Arctic Change Archive
- External Collaborations for the Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee
- Arctic System Science Program
- Bering Ecosystem Science
- Joint Science Education Project (JSEP)
- AGU Community Meetings
- ARCUS Annual Meetings
- ARCUS at ASSW 2023
- 2022 Virtual Arctic Research Funders Meet and Greet
- 2022 Arctic Research Virtual Speed Networking
- Community and Citizen Science in the Far North
- Arctic Research Collaboration Workshop
- Engaging Rural and Alaska Native Youth in Arctic STEM
- Sea Ice Prediction Network Meetings
- Past Meetings
- ARCUS at ASSW 2022
- ARCUS at ASSW 2021
- 2021 Arctic Research Virtual Speed Networking
- 2021 Virtual Arctic Research Funders Meet and Greet
- 2020 Polar Technology Conference
- ARCUS at APECS 2020
- NNA Investigators Meeting
- SEARCH Meetings
- Alaska Marine Science Symposium 2018
- Women's Perspectives Luncheon at Polar2018
- ARCUS at POLAR2018
- Arctic Research Day 2017
- Arctic Science Summit Week 2017
- ARCUS at Week of the Arctic 2017
- Alaska Marine Science Symposium 2016
- Arctic Science Summit Week 2016
- ARCUS at Arctic Circle 2016
- NPS Symposium 2016
- Arctic Science Ministerial Side-Event 2016
- USArray Sustainability Workshop 2016
- Arctic Observing Open Science Meeting 2015
- 2013 Logistics Workshop
- 2011 Southwest Alaska Park Science Symposium
- State of the Arctic 2010
- Northern Oil and Gas Forum 2010
- NPS Park Science in the Arctic 2008
- Witness the Arctic
- Witness Community Highlights
- ARCUS Mailing Lists
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Directory of Arctic Researchers
- Publications Directory
- News Archive
- Conducting Research with Northern Communities
- Arctic Visiting Speakers
- Polar Education List
- Purchase Items
- ARCUS Archive Site
ARCUS at Week of the Arctic 2017
When:Monday, 8 May 2017 to Thursday, 11 May 2017
University of Alaska Fairbanks
ARCUS staff and board members participated in and/or attended many of the events, assembly discussions, and workshops that convened during the Week of the Arctic, including:
- Arctic Seas in a Time of Change: Status, Trends and Implications Within and Beyond the Arctic, 6:00-8:00 p.m. on Monday, 8 May (ARCUS Board Member, Adrian Gall, was a featured panelist and several ARCUS staff attended this public event.)
- International Arctic Assembly, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 9 May.
- Arctic Council Showcase, 8:00-11:45 a.m. on Wednesday, 10 May.
- Community-Based Monitoring Experience Exchange Workshop, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 10 May.
- Arctic Highlights Forum, 1:30-5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 10 May.
- Engaging Community-Based Monitoring in Decision-Making and Assessment: A dialog and Reception, 3:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 10 May.
- Fairbanks Community Celebration of the Arctic – Downtown Fairbanks, 4:30-8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 10 May.
- Arctic 2030: Projecting Challenges Facing Arctic Maritime Operators – Workshop, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, 11 May.
- Arctic Mayors' Roundtable, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, 11 May.
- What is the Arctic We Need to Sustain the Global Climate System? – Workshop, 9:00 am to noon on Thursday, 11 May.
ARCUS Information Table
Day: Tuesday, 8 May and Wednesday, 9 May 2017
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. both days
Location: University of Alaska Fairbanks, the Great Hall at Davis Concert Hall
ARCUS staff welcomed visitors at an information display table that ARCUS and PolarTREC banners, ARCUS posters, a presentation laptop and speakers to display an informational video, membership forms, ARCUS program flyers, and ARCUS stickers and business cards.
Thank you to those who visited with us - we had about 30 people stop by!