In June 2021, the National Science Foundation (NSF) sponsored the Crevasse Risk Management and Safety Workshop. In continuing the conversations of this workshop, the NSF Office of Polar Programs is hosting a four-part webinar series on using technology to increase the ability to detect crevasses, an essential need while doing fieldwork in rapidly changing, ice-laden landscapes.
There is no need to register in advance.
- Matt Siegfried, Colorado School of Mines
- Joanna Millstein, Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Shane Grigsby, Colorado School of Mines
- Gabe Lewis, University of Nevada, Reno
- Ching-Yao Lai, Princeton University