American Association of Geographers Annual Meeting
Event Type: Conferences and Workshops
When: 6 April 2020 to 10 April 2020
Where: Denver, Colorado
Join fellow geographers, GIS specialists, environmental scientists, and other leaders for the latest in research and applications in geography, sustainability, and GIScience. The meeting will feature more than 6,000 presentations, posters, workshops, and field trips by leading scholars, experts, and researchers.
The AAG accepts all submitted abstracts and organized sessions for presentation. The registration fee must be paid prior to abstract submission. You may only submit one abstract for presentation and be a panelist in one panel session. If you opt not to submit an abstract, you may be a panelist twice. There is no limit on how many sessions you may organize.
- October 9, 2019: First Registration deadline
- November 13, 2019: Paper abstract submission deadline
- November 20, 2019: Paper and Panel session organization deadline
- January 31, 2020: Poster abstracts submission deadline
- February 12, 2020: Poster session organization deadline
- February 21, 2020: Abstract and session editing deadline