We are pleased to announce the International school-conference for young scientists “Climate, geography and environment of the Russian Arctic”.
The conference is organized by the Institute of the North Industrial Ecology Problems (Kola Science Center RAS), Institute of Geography RAS, the Faculty of Geography Lomonosov Moscow State University and A.M. Obukhov Institute of Atmospheric Physics RAS. We would like to invite you to register to our event especially if you are Bachelor, Master or PhD students or young scientists under 35 years old. The school will have a focus on research in the field of geography, palaeogeography, climatology and oceanography of polar regions of Russia within the following topics:
- Evolution and modern dynamics of terrestrial and marine ecosystems of the Arctic
- Present conditions and projected changes of the climatic system of the Arctic
- History of study and exploration of the Russian Arctic
- Ecologic, economic and social problems of the Arctic
- Perspectives of the development of Arctic region in the changing climate
Contact: org [at] apatity2016.ru