To become an ARCUS Individual Member, fill out the form below. Individual membership benefits include:
- Opportunity to be a recognized supporter of the Arctic research enterprise.
- Connection to our extensive network of contacts and resources at institutional, Federal, non-profit, NGO, and corporate organizations.
- Outreach services via ARCUS’ network, including digital promotion of your Arctic-related activities.
- Access to exclusive information about Arctic research via our monthly member newsletter.
- A personalized membership certificate recognizing your contribution to Arctic research.
- Online recognition of your membership commitment.
- Access to a quiet, convenient workspace at the ARCUS office in Fairbanks, Alaska.
You may also provide a donation, but that is not required!
To become an individual member, please fill out the following form. If you choose to make a donation (thank you in advance!), after completing the necessary information, you will be redirected to the payment page to process your donation.
Please follow these steps to complete your payment process:
1. Fill out the fields below and then click the “Confirm Contribution” button.
2. You will then be redirected to PayPal to input your payment information.
3. Complete the PayPal process. You can do this in one of two ways -- pay with a PayPal account if you have one, or click the ‘Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit’ option to use VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the ARCUS business office at email@example.com.
Note: Because ARCUS is primarily funded by US-federal sources, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily pause any donations/payments from Russian-based organizations or individuals at this time.