Updated Meeting Resources
Arctic Science Summit Week 2020
Meeting Dates: Friday, 27 March—Thursday, 2 April
Organizers of the Arctic Science Summit Week (ASSW) 2020 announce availability of updated resources for the online meetings that will convene Friday, 27 March—Thursday, 2 April 2020.
ASSW2020 Updated Program Details
- To Download the Overview, go to: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c7db94f77b90397ce872711/t/5e79d5....
- To View the Full Calendar, go to: https://www.assw2020.is/program/calendar.
- To View the Meeting List, go to: https://www.assw2020.is/program-iasc/open-meetings.
- For Registration Details, go to: https://www.assw2020.is/registration.
Note: The calendar and listings now include Zoom links to join all of the open meetings. In addition, more meeting agendas will be posted in the coming days as they are received.
To See Updated Program Information for:
- Science for a Sustainable Arctic, go to: https://www.assw2020.is/program/science
- Arctic Observing Summit, go to: https://aos2020agenda.org
- Pre-recorded Welcoming Remarks, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLyKYzrY5lCkYxoseVaJEOCTZHYyeek78j&v=...
- AOS Keynote Presentations, go to: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyKYzrY5lCkb5d_VrDVXVTRfPrEdvnQRc
More will be posted in the coming days. For daily updates, join ASSW2020 mailing list at: https://www.assw2020.is/stay-informed.
Code of Conduct
Please review the shared intentions and expectations for the online ASSW2020 meetings.
To download the Full Code of Conduct, go to: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c7db94f77b90397ce872711/t/5e7546...
To view the relate short video, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZBk5il9xx0&feature=youtu.be
Arctic Lands Acknowledgement
The circumpolar Arctic is the contemporary home to many different Indigenous Peoples. Wherever you may be participating in #ASSW2020, IASC honors and recognizes the place-based knowledge of Arctic Indigenous Peoples and their ancestral and contemporary stewardship of their homelands. IASC welcomes all ASSW participants to do the same. To view the Arctic Lands Acknowledgement included in IASC President Larry Hinzman's welcoming remarks, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIGkpF8_obY&feature=youtu.be.
Registering for ASSW2020 Online
ASSW2020 is open to all those interested in Arctic science. The ASSW2020 organizers have decided to not charge a set amount for attending ASSW2020 online. There are suggested registration rates, but you can contribute as much or as little as you are interested and able to.
To Register for ASSW2020 Online, go to: https://www.assw2020.is/registration
Important: If you already registered for the in-person ASSW2020 before it transitioned to online-only, you are automatically included. You will automatically receive a partial refund of your original registration.
*However, if you want to use your expected refund to cover somebody else’s registration, go to: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5bDDerT59hdg7VO72LxG80lWVTira...