With the uncertainties surrounding COVID-19 and priority to ensure the health and safety of all our attendees, the Alaska Forum on the Environment 2021 will be offered as a virtual event through Alaska Connect, a new online training and events platform in partnership with Knik Tribe. Thanks to this partnership, technical sessions and environmental trainings will now be offered through Alaska Connect all year long. To keep the tradition of AFE, enhanced content, trainings and world-renown keynotes will still take place February 8-11, 2021.
Sign up for an individual or business subscription to Alaska Connect and attend all the trainings you want throughout the year or sign up for a week-long event pass and attend the sessions during the week of AFE.
- Climate change
- Contaminated sites, cleanup, and remediation
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Federal facilities
- Fish, wildlife, habitat, forests, and invasive species
- Marine debris
- Oil spill prevention and response
- Pollution prevention
- Resource revelopment
- Engineering and technology
- Solid waste and recycling
- Tribal / rural issues