International Atmospheric Rivers Conference
Event Type: Webinars and Virtual Events
When: 5 October 2020 to 9 October 2020
We would like to announce a call for abstracts to the International Atmospheric Rivers Conference Sponsored Symposium which will be held virtually during the week of 5-9 October 2020, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Note that the deadline for abstract submission is July 27th.
Depending on abstracts received, we will consider the following types of activities: keynote talks; oral sessions; poster sessions; panel discussions; breakout group discussions; and others. Information will be forthcoming on meeting format; this will likely be 3-4 days for 3-4 hours each day.
There will be no cost for registration for this virtual event.
IARC Specific Objectives:
- Create and sustain a growing community
- Advance the state of the science
- Connect different disciplines and stakeholders
- Link scientists to practitioners, users and decision makers
- Cement worldwide, cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Train the next generation of scientists