NSF Arctic Sciences Section Town Hall at the AGU Fall Meeting
Event Type: Lectures/Panels/Discussions
When: 10 December 2018
Where: Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Convention Center, Duke Ellington Room 1
The Arctic Sciences Section of the Office of Polar Programs (OPP) at the National Science Foundation (NSF) will be hosting a Town Hall during the American Geophysical Union 2018 Fall Meeting. The Town Hall will convene 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EST.
During this Town Hall, Program Directors from NSF’s OPP Arctic Sciences Section will provide an overview of recent and upcoming news of interest to the research community.
Topics may include:
- Staffing changes in the Arctic Section and introduction of new program officers
- Recent program activities and updates from Research Support and Logistics
- Upcoming opportunities at NSF of interest to Arctic researchers
- An overview of proposal review without deadlines
- Organizers anticipate giving a brief presentation, with the majority of the time devoted to questions and discussion
For questions, contact:
Email: csuchman [at] nsf.gov