Our Organizing Committee are delighted to bring INQUA to Dublin and we would like to warmly welcome you to the 20th INQUA Congress.
We all have a deep commitment to the Congress and we all want our delegates to thoroughly enjoy the stimulation of multiple scientific sessions in the purpose built Convention centre. In addition we hope you are all looking forward to the warm welcome from Dublin and the Irish people and that you enjoy the magnificent Irish scenery on the various field trips we have organised.
INQUA, the International Union for Quaternary Research, was founded in 1928 by a group of scientists seeking to improve understanding of environmental change during the glacial ages through interdisciplinary research.
Today, more than 45-member countries, spread throughout the world, contribute to INQUA’s vitality. INQUA’s basic goal – “promoting improved communication and international collaboration in basic and applied aspects of Quaternary research” – is achieved mainly through the activities of its commissions and committees.
- January 9th 2019: Abstract Submission Deadline
- January 16th 2019: Close of Super Early Registration
- March 27th 2019: Close of Early Registration
- April 29th 2019: Deadline for Author Registration for Inclusion in Final Programme
- July 22nd 2019: On Line Registration Deadline
- July 25th 2019: On Site Registration Opens