International Tundra Experiment's (ITEX) 19th Open Science Meeting
Event Type: Conferences and Workshops
When: 25 April 2018 to 27 April 2018
Where: Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
Organizers invite registration for the International Tundra Experiment's (ITEX) 19th Open Science Meeting.
The main scientific themes of the meeting will include:
- Rates of change and whole‐ecosystem processes,
- Plant functional traits/"functional diversity change",
- Tundra data synthesis (e.g. including up‐scaling),
- Microbial ecology (including plant‐soil interactions);
- ITEX protocol development, and
- Other (to reflect submitted abstracts).
Poster submissions are welcome until the registration deadline.
Registration is open until 23 March, but is limited to 80 participants (due to the size of venues available) and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information, including the conference program and registration, please follow the link above.
For questions, contact:
Email: philip.wookey1 [at] stir.ac.uk
Phone: +44 (0) 1786 466967
Robert D. Hollister
Email: hollistr [at] gvsu.edu