Problems of the Arctic Region
The 16th International Scientific Conference for Students and Post-graduates “Problems of the Arctic Region” is devoted to scientific, environmental, technical, economic, and social aspects of the development of the Arctic. The conference will be divided into sections:
- Biology and Medicine
- Chemistry and Technology
- Ecology of the North
- Economical problems of Arctic development
- Education in the Arctic region
- Geology and Geophysics of the Arctic Region
- Information Technologies and Mathematical Methods
- Marine biology
- Physical studies
- Humanitarian and Social problems
Suggestions on new topics are welcome. The conference will be introduced by a plenary report on one of burning issues of modern science.
Students and post-graduates interested in participating in the Conference are welcome to e-mail their registration forms and papers to the Steering Committee until 21 April 2016.
For more information on registration and the conference, please follow the link above.