A Ten-Year Prioritization of Infrastructure Needs in the U.S. Arctic webinar
Event Type: Webinars and Virtual Events
When: 2 June 2016
Where: Online: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm AKDT, 2:00 - 4:00 pm EDT
This webinar will review the U.S. Committee on the Marine Transportation System (CMTS) report, "A Ten-Year Prioritization of Infrastructure Needs in the U.S. Arctic". Please join for an Overview of the Report and answer questions from Tribal interests and maritime stakeholders. The report may be found at:
For questions, please contact:
ArcticMTS [at] cmts.gov
This is a public webinar, so please share with anyone who would have an interest in participating. We look forward to your participation!
To join the webinar:
- Follow the link above. You will be directed to the online page, where you will be asked to insert the meeting number and participant code.
- Meeting Number: 8773361839
- Participant Code: 7705293
- When inserting your name, please write your name and agency/ organization in parenthesis such as: John Smith (CMTS). This is the name we will see listed in the webinar chat box.
- Sign in as a “participant.”
- Login SIMULTANEOUSLY by conference line OR use the conference line alone if preferred.
- Phone conference number: 877-336-1839
- Phone conference access code: 7705293#
- Join the conference as a participant when prompted.
- The webinar may end early when no further questions or comments are provided.