International Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) Technical Commission VIII Mid-Term Symposium
Operational RS Applications: Opportunities, Progress and Challenges
Event Type: Conferences and Workshops
Where: Hyderabad, India
The Symposium, as one of the most important events of ISPRS Technical Commission VIII, is to provide an inter-disciplinary forum for scientists, researchers and practitioners in the field of remote sensing with the theme of the symposium on “Operational Remote Sensing Applications: Opportunities, Progress and Challenges”. The participants of the Symposium will present the latest developments and applications, discuss cutting-edge technologies, exchange research ideas, and promote international collaboration.
The ISPRS Foundation, Inc. (TIF) can provide limited travel grants to qualified individuals attend the Symposium, especially those in developing countries and regions. The last date to apply for grants will be September 07, 2014.
For detailed information and to apply, please visit http://www.isprs.org/foundation/
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts extended to September 08, 2014
- Notifications to the authors: October 1, 2014
- Full paper submission: November 15, 2014
- ISPRS Technical Commission VIII Mid Term Symposium: December 9-12, 2014
- Early Bird Registration: October 3, 2014