XI International Scientific Conference; Integrated Researches of Spitzbergen Nature
"Integrated Researches of Spitzbergen Nature"
Event Type: Conferences and Workshops
When: 1 November 2012 to 3 November 2012
Where: Murmansk, Russia
The conference is devoted to important aspects of scientific studies of the shelf and archipelagos of the European Arctic, discussion of plans and research programs of further studies, and international cooperation.
Conference themes include:
- Current status of the arctic environment;
- Dynamics of climatic changes;
- Assessment of the state of ecosystems, and ecological and resources potential;
- Biodiversity of communities of arctic ecosystems;
- Dynamics of glaciers, periglacial events and processes;
- Geological and geophysical studies;
- Quaternary geology, paleogeography;
- Instruments and methods of studies; and
- Archaeological studies.
Registration deadline: 1 April 2012.
Abstract submission deadline: 31 May 2012.