IARPC Collaborations April Team Meetings Synopsis and Upcoming Meetings Schedule
Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee
For more information about IARPC Collaborations, go to:
The Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee (IARPC) Collaborations team meetings occur monthly. A synopsis of April Collaboration Team meetings is now available at https://www.iarpccollaborations.org/members/updates/16723.
IARPC created IARPC Collaborations to connect Federal government and non-Federal government researchers and other stakeholders to work together to solve the hard problems laid out in its 5-year Research Plan. IARPC Collaborations is open to anyone to contribute. New contributors may request an account at https://www.iarpccollaborations.org/request-account.html.
Upcoming IARPC collaboration team meetings:
- 26 May 2020 (3:00-4:00 p.m. EDT): Recent Arctic Ozone Minimum: Atmosphere Collaboration Team May 2020 Meeting
- 27 May 2020 (2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT): Arctic Research Plan Listening Session: Marine Ecosystems Collaboration Team May 2020 Meeting
- 27 May 2020 (2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT): STEM Education Working Group Meeting
- 29 May 2020 (3:00-4:00 p.m. EDT): IARPC Information Session #1 on 5-year Arctic Research Plan Development
- 3 June 2020 (3:00-4:00 p.m. EDT): Coastal Resilience Collaboration Team June 2020 Meeting
- 9 June 2020 (2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT): Permafrost Collaboration Team June 2020 Meeting
- 11 June 2020 (1:00-2:00 p.m. EDT): Which glacier to blame? Arctic sea level fingerprinting: Glaciers & Sea-level Collaboration Team June 2020 Meeting