For more information about 11th International Offshore and Polar
Engineering Conference, scheduled for 17-22 June 2001, please go to:
The 11th International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineering (ISOPE)
Conference 2001 (ISOPE-2001 Stavanger)
17-22 June 2001
The ISOPE-99 Brest (96 sessions from 45 countries) broke the all-time
record-breaking attendance at ISOPE-97 Honolulu (91 sessions), the
world's largest conference of its kind with refereed papers. ISOPE-2001
is again being organized by the International Society of Offshore and
Polar Engineers (ISOPE) with 20 cooperating organizations and societies
and is being hosted by Norway.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Abstract Submission (2 copies) are due by: 10 October 2000
Manuscript for Review (3 copies) is due by: 15 December 2000
Final Manuscript is due by: 22 March 2001
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstract(s) in 300-400 words
(1) Online abstract submission: Visit www.isope.org and click Call For
(2) ISOPE-2001 TPC, PO Box 189, Cupertino, CA 95015-0189, USA: Fax
+1-408-980-1787 or E-mail: email@example.com.
Abstract must include the paper title, all authors' and co-authors'
names, affiliations, full addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and
E-mail address of the corresponding author.
Topics of interest are:
ICE/POLAR ENGINEERING and SCIENCE
* Ice Mechanics, Modeling and Forces
* Ice-Structure Interactions and Ice Breaking
* Ice Conditions, Forecasting and Navigation
* Atmospheric Icing
* Remote Sensing and Ice Management
* Polar Construction/Logistics/Research
Other topics include:
* Offshore Technology and Ocean Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering,
Ocean and Polar Environments, Offshore Mechanics, Materials, Tubular
Structures and Welding, Advanced Ship Technology, Underwater Systems,
Some specific topics of:
* Pipelines, Risers, Cables and Mooring, Gas Hydrates, Hydrodynamics,
Coastal Engineering and Remote Sensing, Computational Mechanics,
Mechanics, Structures and Reliability, Tubular Structures, Steel, Metal
and Tech, Composites and Smart Structures.
PAPER REVIEW AND PUBLICATIONS
All papers will be rigorously reviewed prior to acceptance. The accepted
papers will be included in the 4-volume Conference proceedings, which
will be available at the Conference and for worldwide distribution.