This workshop is intended to provide a forum to present and discuss all topics related to the exploitation of the CryoSat mission and to identity novel scientific challenges. The objectives of the workshop are:
- To inform users about mission performance, product status and data access with an outlook to future improvements
- To review the major scientific results and consolidate the roadmap to achieving the primary mission objectives before the end of the first three years of - operations
- To review novel scientific applications and identify opportunities of exploiting CryoSat data beyond its primary objectives
- To present and discuss the latest calibration and validation results
- To identify synergies and potential use of data and products with other Missions (e.g. Envisat, GOCE, Sentinel-3, etc.)
- To review the synergies with national and international programmes from other space, research and development, and operational Agencies
- To review the current tools available to PIs including documentation, processing and training.