2020 SACNAS – The National Diversity in STEM Conference
Event Type: Webinars and Virtual Events
When: 19 October 2020 to 24 October 2020
The largest multidisciplinary and multicultural STEM diversity event in the country, the SACNAS conference serves to equip, empower, and energize participants for their academic and professional paths in STEM.
The virtual conference brings you a unique blend of STEM, culture, and community in an online space where you can bring your whole self to STEM.
The conference will feature a rich agenda including virtual:
- Motivational keynote speakers
- Robust offering of STEM Symposia and Professional Development sessions
- Student research presentations
- Graduate School & Career Expo Hall (With non-competing hours – two full days with no other conflicting conference programming. Attendees and exhibitors alike will be able to maximize their networking opportunities!)
- Cultural celebrations, art, and music
- Group and 1-on-1 mentoring opportunities
Please follow the link above for more information and to register.