Third International Conference on Earth System Modelling
Event Type: Conferences and Workshops
When: 17 September 2012 to 21 September 2012
Where: Hamburg, Germany
The 3rd ICESM will take place from 17 – 21 September 2012 in Hamburg, Germany, with the objective of advancing discourse on Earth system modelling prior to the 5th Assessment Report of the IPCC.
Session titles include:
- Seasonal to decadal climate predictability and prediction
- Changing patterns: Shifting climate regimes and their extremes
- Clouds, convection and the global energy balance
- Carbon and beyond: Coupled biogeochemical cycles in the Earth System
- Cryospheric processes and changes
- Stratospheric and solar influences on surface climate
- Lessons from the past: Using and interpreting the paleo-record
- Imagining the future: Integrated assessment modelling and impacts
Deadline for early registration: 31 July.