Geological Society of America
Come to Colorado, where great ideas will drop out of thin air during the 125th Anniversary Meeting of the Geological Society of America! Denver is ready for you with a great convention center, conveniently located hotels, the fourth largest museum in the nation, and lots of friendly geologists to help you feel at home. And GSA staff and officers and the local committee are going all-out to make this a memorable experience for you.
The 125th Annual Meeting of the GSA will include:
- 27 field trips planned, including one on the Yellowstone hotspot;
- 33 short courses submitted;
- A record number of technical sessions (259!) and 13 Pardee sessions;
- An exciting Hall of Maps;
- A black-tie/Victorian gala that includes a new symphony (Formations) composed to celebrate GSA's 125 years.
Registration and abstract submission periods are open. Please visit the website for more information.