10th Annual Asia Oceania Geosciences Society Meeting
Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS) was established in 2003 to promote geosciences and its application for the benefit of humanity, specifically in Asia and Oceania and with an overarching approach to global issues.
Asia- Oceania region is particularly vulnerable to natural hazards, accounting for almost 80% human lives lost globally. AOGS is deeply involved in addressing hazard related issues through improving our understanding of the genesis of hazards through scientific, social and technical approaches.
AOGS holds annual conventions providing a unique opportunity of exchanging scientific knowledge and discussion to address important geo-scientific issues among academia, research institution and public.
Recognizing the need of global collaboration, AOGS has developed good co-operation with other international geo-science societies and unions such as the European Geosciences Union (EGU), American Geophysical Union (AGU), International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG), Japan Geo-science Union (JpGU), and Science Council of Asia (SCA).
The 10th Annual Meeting (AOGS 2013) is an excellent platform for the interaction of the conference delegates with exhibitors wishing to take advantage of the meeting to raise their profile with the Geosciences community. The exhibition will be located in the same room as the conference posters to maximize its value both to delegates and to exhibitors.
This is your opportunity to reach out to more than 1500 researchers, consultants, students to:
- Gain exposure to the rapidly growing geosciences community and delegates from around the world
- Be amongst the market leaders and key players in the Asia and Oceania regions
- Share and publicize innovative ideas and research tracks, new methods and concepts relating to the study of geosciences
- Acquire new clients and connect with geoscientists from the regions
- Be up and close with authors and business counterparts in the global geosciences community