Patricia Cochran | Tuesday, 13 November 2001 - Thursday, 15 November 2001
Contaminants in the Arctic – Native Knowledge and Perspectives
This was a lecture held at the Geochemical and Environmental Research Group. About 32 graduate students, scientists, and staff attended.
Traditional knowledge in science and policy
This was presented to general public.
- Meeting w/ Native American students (students)
- Anthropology class (undergraduates)
- Advisory Council meeting for Sustainable Coastal Margins (faculty, research scientists, and graduate students)
- Bush School Seminar (graduate students)
- Neal Elementary School (1st –5th graders and teachers)
- Cypress Grove Middle School (6th graders and teachers)
- Geography Department Seminar (graduates, faculty and scientists)